Friday, October 30, 2015

10/19/15

This work is so real... Can I just tell you? So nothing crazy happened this week, except I found my fire again :) I have been struggling as of late with the work and have been in a crazy rut. To make things worse, one of my favorite converts told me that they have decided to go back to their old church. The discouragement between so many converts going less active and the area not picking up as fast as we were hoping made me just about lose it. I asked Elder Cornelison to give me a blessing, and I haven't been able to stop smiling since. We are being so blessed in our finding, and we are looking to have an awesome week this week! Sorry for the short email, but I hope you all know how much I love you!! I know that God lives and that he is guiding me in his service. I love him so much!!!
Elder Wheat


Selfie of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment