Tuesday, May 26, 2015

5/26/15

Well.... What to say about this week. 

There has been a lot on my mind lately, and we have done much, but I will give you the update on our awesome investigators!!

Sarah is such a rockstar. She came accross anti-Mormon articles online and had some concerns and questions about it, but she said that she felt a voice tell her to stop looking at it, and trust what she had felt before. She reads, and has been studying this out like no ones business. Her family has been very surprised at this, and even made fun of her, but now things are changing. 3 of her kids came to church and participated in "Singing Time" during primary, (which was adorable) and her mom is now reading the Book of Mormon! She is quite the missionary already!! We asked her how she liked church yesterday, and she said, "There were a ton of deep messages.. It felt like they were talking to me." I love the Holy Ghost. If the speaker speaks and the hearer listens by the power of the Holy Ghost, all will receive a prophetic epistle directly for them. She is progressing so well!!

Dominick is being changed more and more every time we go over there. He readily accepts living commandments that he had not been keeping previously, and I wish I could record his prayers. Last time as he was praying, he paused, and said, "I love you. I love the missionaries. I love the church. Thank you for bringing me to the Mormons." Gotta love that guy!! His date is still June 6, and I cannot wait!! 

Sorry this is so short, but I love you all and I love the work!!

Elder Wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment