Tuesday, August 19, 2014

7/28/14

Looking back on this transfer, is is unreal to see how merciful the Lord has been to us. So many miracles. This last transfer, we have found 26 new investigators, and 9 this week and I can't tell you how much I love everyone of them!! I swear we got it all this week. We had a full day of 6 appointments and 5 fall through and we saw miracles at church. It was just so great.
Ken and Becky came to church as well as a family from the Congo (thank goodness we have members that speak French.) Ken absolutely ate it up. He would just nod his head the whole time and I swear he was on fire the whole time!! He is so awesome! I am so glad to meet with them on Wednesday!
Sorry this email is so short but transfers is today and its always crazy on transfer day... We are getting 2 new awesome missionaries in the district and I am so psyched!!
The Lord really is so great. I wish I could explain the way I have felt this week... This area is blowing up. I am so happy to be here for another transfer!!
Elder Wheat


My first district!!!!!

District Ties

Pinargoates... Best family ever!

Look who's staying the Night?!?! My MTC COMP!!!

Elders GQ picture

No comments:

Post a Comment